English Dept. Novel Romance Fashion Show 2011

Posted on | Monday, February 7, 2011 | 1 Comment

I always love everything at Elizabeth Dye's shop, The English Dept. I also love that Elizabeth is always so sweet and lets me make some pretty things for the Novel Romance Fashion show. You know she made my wedding dress and many wonderful things... yes? Matt and I went to the Novel Romance show yesterday and had a great time. Held at the Ace Hotel event space, the Cleaners, the place was packed. I loved seeing all of Elizabeth's dresses, but also loved the new Ivy & Aster dresses. Bouquets (which I adored) were by Ink & Peat. I took a few photos from the back row so excuse the heads in the photos. There will be many more beautiful photos by Lisa Warninger (of course!) coming soon.


novelromance3


novelromance1


Twigs & Honey Belt paired with an oh so pretty Ivy & Aster dress. :)


novelromance2


Ink & Peat bouquet


novelromance4


All dresses available at The English Dept. in Portland, OR

Comments

One Response to “English Dept. Novel Romance Fashion Show 2011”

  1. Being Sixteen Years
    October 22, 2023 at 6:23 AM

    This was great to read, thank you

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog