I like birds...

Posted on | Thursday, January 6, 2011 | 3 Comments

Building my flock:



Comments

3 Responses to “I like birds...”

  1. alison
    January 6, 2011 at 11:20 AM

    are you making these wooden birds myra? they are beautiful!

  2. Myra - twigs and honey
    January 6, 2011 at 11:34 AM

    Alison! I wish! haha... I love the wooden birds... perhaps I do need to add wood carving to my skill set. :) I recently purchased from a shop in Salem, OR called The Arbor.

  3. Tiffany
    January 14, 2011 at 4:35 AM

    LOVE! So pretty! And it makes me SO happy to see the little golden bird I sent you so long ago! So glad to see you doing so great Myra!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog