Crafty Wonderland

Posted on | Monday, May 3, 2010 | 1 Comment

I had to buy some supplies in Portland over the weekend and since the admission was free, of course I had to stop by Crafty Wonderland! I dragged the hubby with me and he ended up having a great time too! It was wonderful to meet so much local talent face-to-face. I picked up a few wonderful items (photos to come) and talked with the talent behind Amy Wing Designs, Abby Try Again Photography, Prost to the Host, Flipside Hats, Piper Ewan, Bella Sisters and many more. Don't you wish you could have gone? I'm thinking of signing up for the Holiday Sale... we shall see!

Comments

One Response to “Crafty Wonderland”

  1. abby try again
    May 5, 2010 at 3:02 PM

    Hey Girl!
    It was soooo great to meet you!
    I really will be in touch about my little project in November.
    I'm glad you came and had a good time :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives