Lighting

Posted on | Thursday, March 4, 2010 | 6 Comments

I really love this photo and the chandelier in the photo by Elizabeth Messina. It makes me want to get a chandelier:



My studio has an old glass light cover. The house was built in the 1930s and I am guessing it has been the same light cover all this time. All the door knobs on our house are real old, but I like that. The light cover actually was in our bedroom. Our bedroom is dark and only light in the morning... I thought it was a waste to have it in the bedroom, under appreciated, so I swapped it.


IMG_0897


IMG_0902


I put up a couple new prints from Michelle Armas yesterday:


IMG_0906


IMG_0904


I've still been working on a special something, but here is one more sneak peak...


Comments

6 Responses to “Lighting”

  1. Annie @ Wattlebird
    March 4, 2010 at 6:08 PM

    I love old houses and old accents! Adds so much character. And that chandelier is beautiful as well.

  2. Unknown
    March 5, 2010 at 2:48 PM

    Boy is everyone in for a HUGE surprise! Can't wait till you share it with the public. Love it!

  3. Sharon Lei
    March 5, 2010 at 4:49 PM

    Oh Wow!! Now, I'm super excited to see what you have in store!!!! I'm sure it will definitely be amazing!! :)

  4. Anonymous
    March 10, 2010 at 4:43 PM

    Myra, that chandelier is available at Lowe's for I think about $90. We have one hanging in our loft office.

    By the way, I have something for you... we should get coffee.

    Marion

  5. julie @ duet letterpress
    March 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    i'd love to know what color paint you have on your walls. i'm currently trying to select a nice shade of soft blue/sea spray and your color is lovely!

  6. Michelle
    March 18, 2010 at 11:27 AM

    The prints look great! Thanks for sharing.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives