2010 Collection trickling into the online shop!

Posted on | Thursday, February 4, 2010 | 1 Comment

I've finally had a bit of time to update my online store. I'm redesigning parts of it so from time to time, things might look a little off, but it's all for the sake of making it prettier, I promise.
I've added a new category for Twigs & Honey products: Twigs & Honey Luxe
These products will be for those who want to splurge on the highest quality of Twigs & Honey head pieces. These pieces are very special and unique and are made with extra care and have even more intricate detail work. I hope you enjoy!
I've also added a "rush processing" option for Luxe pieces, which will expand into the other categories with time. More pieces to fill my shop soon! Go HERE to see them all.


Comments

One Response to “2010 Collection trickling into the online shop!”

  1. leslie.jones
    February 4, 2010 at 9:26 PM

    All of those are beautiful! The second would have to be my favorite :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives