Tastefully done boudoir

Posted on | Friday, January 8, 2010 | 4 Comments

A little part of me cringes at the thought of boudoir photos... perhaps it's modesty... or maybe I've seen too much done in ways that make me feel uncomfortable? I think boudoir is gorgeous and beautiful if done the right way (although, we are all entitled to our own opinion about style). I think it's nice when you can look at a boudoir photo like a piece of artwork. If you can look at it without feeling uncomfortable or a bit embarrassed, then I think it's done its job. I think a perfect boudoir photo for me shows the beauty of every woman and celebrates femininity. If it has an old world, vintage charm... bonus! If you are in agreement and in the Portland area January 24-25th, you should book a session with Lisa Warninger. She'll be working with a very talented stylist, Rebecca Westby (who's work I'm sure you'll see much more of in the future) and Madi Cosmetics. I hear that slots are filling up fast... but what better gift for your special someone for Valentine's? Here's a sampling






Comments

4 Responses to “Tastefully done boudoir”

  1. umama
    January 8, 2010 at 10:50 AM

    I love her hair in this piece! And your new banner is a great showcase!

  2. Anonymous
    January 8, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    Thank you so much for the post, I am so flattered!

    Love the new banner too!

    xoxo

  3. Anonymous
    January 8, 2010 at 3:31 PM

    I like the idea of setting up my valentine for a boudoir shoot. How should I approach her to make this happen. Perhaps she can let me know over dinner.

    --Your Husband

  4. laura sina
    January 8, 2010 at 5:36 PM

    I've booked one of these sessions for myself, and I am so excited! Such a wonderful idea and opportunity to work with all these fabulous women.. I couldn't pass up taking advantage of it, even though the nerves are making me feel a little fluttery in the tummy, lol. I know it will be a fantastic experience.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives