I miss summer...

Posted on | Thursday, December 3, 2009 | 1 Comment

Picture from Istanbul...


Comments

One Response to “I miss summer...”

  1. Unknown
    December 4, 2009 at 1:54 AM

    Myra,

    we're headed to Istanbul in the Spring. I will use your post as a reference! Don't be blue . . .
    go snow-shoeing on Mt. Hood and bring a thermos of tea to sip while staring at the worlds cutest, frostiest trees... go to the downtown library and enjoy the pink walls and books about fashion . . . or to Saks to try on new lipstick. those are my ideas for the winter blues.

    Take care!!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives