Perfectly Paired :: New series

Posted on | Thursday, August 13, 2009 | 1 Comment

I just listed the first of a new series of listings on Etsy. I'm trying to get more "ready to ship" pieces up in the shop and thought to create some special bargains while I was at it. Good for you! :)
As I find time, I'll list "perfectly paired" pieces in single listings on Etsy that are ready made and discounted as a set. It's great for last minute brides and ladies... or maybe even guys looking for a last minute gift for a special someone.
Here's to the first pair. Vida + Blossom: soft, ethereal, and romantic



View the lovely pair HERE.

Comments

One Response to “Perfectly Paired :: New series”

  1. Sharon Lei
    August 13, 2009 at 10:29 PM

    very lovely... as usual. :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives