Several new pieces! :: Including customizable adornments

Posted on | Sunday, April 19, 2009 | 2 Comments

I have several new lovely hair adornments in the New Twigs & Honey online SHOP! I've included a couple customizable flowers too. I will add swatches/option pictures in the Ordering & Payment page soon if you are unsure of the look of a particular feather, lace or leaf variety. My favorite piece in this most recent update is Mist, a completely handmade interpretation of a blooming rose:




Remember how I have had the habit of naming hair pieces by cities/places? It's an old tradition since before I officially started Twigs & Honey. Matt has to go to Mist, Oregon for business every couple of weeks and I love tagging along. The drive is just lovely... past some farmlands and through the woods...

Comments

2 Responses to “Several new pieces! :: Including customizable adornments”

  1. Alex Davies
    April 20, 2009 at 4:53 AM

    This is just beautiful

  2. meredithwrietz@gmail.com
    April 28, 2009 at 10:10 AM

    Hi there! I have been trying to email you at your email and have gotten no response :( I am very interested in chatting with you about a hair peice (fauna) that I love from your website!!! It would be for my August 2009 wedding!

    If you could email me that would be great!

    meredithkwilliams@yahoo.com

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives