New Piece :: Etsy update

Posted on | Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | 2 Comments

Just added this lovely adornment to my Etsy shop.



I need to post one more inspiration post to last week's series! I'll try to do that later today. It's getting late and the day light savings has me all screwed up.

Oh! And you know what I FINALLY checked off my "to do" list?? I watched two fabulous and lovely movies... Paris, je t'aime over the weekend and Slumdog Millionaire. Aw~ they just get you in that loving mood, don't they? I watched the former at home by myself Saturday night. How cool am I? Matt and I watched the latter in an eclectic theater in downtown Salem Monday night. It was this quirky place and the bottom floor of a parking garage. Amazingly, we've lived only a few blocks away for almost a year and I always miss it. Kind of a hole in the wall but nice because there weren't as many hooligans as there are in the mall's theater. ;) Needless to say, it was good one-on-one time with Matt. Check these movies out with your loved one!

Comments

2 Responses to “New Piece :: Etsy update”

  1. Anonymous
    March 10, 2009 at 8:21 AM

    2 of my favorite movies;)

  2. Anonymous
    March 10, 2009 at 8:35 AM

    Hello sweet Myra Callan!! Welp, Levi and I are back from our wedding, honeymoon and all the craziness of sorts!! And before I drown myself in the piled up to do list here at work, I wanted to make sure you saw some fresh photos of our wedding.. there are some great shots of your pieces.. oh and the ladies LOVED them!
    Thanks for all your help!

    Without further ado.. Levi & Marisa Ratliff's Wedding:

    Jeanne Ciasullo (A few preview pics!)
    http://www.jeanneciasullo.com/photos/weddings_events

    and the whole schabang:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeanneciasullo/sets/72157614619322035/


    Lemme know what you think!
    xo
    Marisa

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives