Something blue...

Posted on | Sunday, April 13, 2008 | 5 Comments

Whew! Tons of orders still to be made, but I did make some good progress today working nonstop! If you are waiting for your custom order, don't worry, I'm working through the night and all tomorrow evening, and the next and next, and so on... ;)

I just wanted to do an ultra quick "progress" post. It's so funny, but I've only made a limited number of hair pieces/accessories with any blue. All at once, I had all these orders with requests for blue! Is this a trend I am seeing? Well, it is a perfect "something blue" for all those brides-to-be. Take a look at just some of the pieces made today:



Many different styles and tastes going on here but all with some blue!



All these DewDrop veils are for one bridal party. Too cute! Here, they are mimicking synchronized swimming.

Comments

5 Responses to “Something blue...”

  1. Aletha | Pearls Events
    April 14, 2008 at 10:01 AM

    I tagged you! Check out my blog to see the rules :)

  2. Anonymous
    April 14, 2008 at 7:49 PM

    omgoodness... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! myra.. there are just not enough words to tell you just how UBER talented you are... my blog's server is currently down, but you better believe i will be posting this week on your "blueatiful" creations!
    xo
    marisa

    PS I LOVE MY NEW JOB!

  3. alissa
    April 14, 2008 at 9:54 PM

    As always everything you create is gorgeous! I love those darker blue flowers - I need to think of an excuse to get one:) some fabulous event...

    ps I tagged you as well!

  4. Laura
    April 15, 2008 at 8:36 PM

    LOL omg that was funny!!!
    Swimming..
    Those seriously look amazing!

  5. Delovely Designs
    April 23, 2008 at 9:49 AM

    I absolutely love all of your delicate, beautiful little hair adornments! Definitely perfect for any blushing bride!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives