Smitten Invitations :: Wonderful Vendor and twigs & honey post!

Posted on | Sunday, April 20, 2008 | No Comments

When the wonderfully talented, Melissa, of Smitten Invitations recently got in touch with me, I was well, smitten! The wedding invitations particularly are gorgeous! If you are a couple still searching for fabulously designed wedding stationary, visit Smitten Invitations... hint hint! I am very much in love with their Verona invitations...



...their Santa Paula Coasters...


and their Taramindo Coasters.



Most of their invites come with coordinating note cards, programs, RSVP cards, Save the Dates, seating cards, and coasters. I love everything!



Additionally, Melissa has done a lovely "handmade" post on her blog that includes a twigs & honey piece! Thank you Melissa for the support and I hope that married life has been bliss and congrats on your wonderful stationary!



Photo Credits: Smitten Invitations

Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives