Exciting feature :: Style Me Pretty

Posted on | Saturday, April 26, 2008 | 4 Comments

I was so completely thrilled to have our wedding featured in one of the most spectacular wedding blogs, Style Me Pretty. I have been a long time admirer of the fabulous blog and still find myself pouring over the great fashions and eye candy that grace each post. Abby, the talent behind the blog, was so thoughtful to do the beautiful feature and we couldn't be more grateful! Matt & I are also so excited to have our wedding photographers receive the recognition they deserve. Paul and Holly of Paul Rich Studio are two of the most talented wedding day photographers around and we are always so happy to see their success grow. Thank you Abby, Paul & Holly! Matt & I never tire of looking at our wedding photos... takes us right back to our beautiful wedding.

Comments

4 Responses to “Exciting feature :: Style Me Pretty”

  1. Anonymous
    April 26, 2008 at 10:43 PM

    That is so exciting Myra! Yeah! :) Love it!!! Your wedding was simply gorgeous!

  2. cara
    April 27, 2008 at 11:06 AM

    I thought your wedding was really lovely. The pictures were gorgeous and it looked like a really beautiful day.

    The flowers on the back of your dress were stunning. Did you make them yourself?

  3. cara
    April 28, 2008 at 5:17 AM

    The flowers are amazing! Elizabeth Dye's dresses are so gorgeous, I'm having serious dress envy! In fact just whole wedding envy!

  4. Catherine (Aaron's Aunt)
    April 28, 2008 at 5:21 PM

    Myra, I'm so excited for you that you are getting so many mentions here in cyberworld! Your creations are truly amazing. I just wanted to let you know I get so many referrals to our site everyday from Twigs & Honey...thanks so much for mentioning us!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives