And another darling twigs & honey post :: Craftpaca

Posted on | Thursday, April 3, 2008 | 2 Comments


Craftpaca!!! I love all of Julie's wonderful creations! So, naturally, I was completely honored that she would ask me to create her wedding hair piece. I had been checking her shop from time to time because I love everything, and was just so pleasantly surprised when she got in touch with me. She has a delightful blog and has created an adorable post that includes a wonderful handmade wedding items collection - including a twigs & honey piece! Thank you so much Julie!

Also, I snatched up a few of her little owls and they arrived today!!! I love them and will post a few photos soon! By the way, I'm catching up on all the great blog support for twigs & honey. Can you tell?

Comments

2 Responses to “And another darling twigs & honey post :: Craftpaca”

  1. Anonymous
    April 3, 2008 at 1:10 PM

    Hoooray Myra!!! I'm so happy for you, you beautiful & talented lady, you!
    XO Much love, Marisa

    P.S. I'm doing a big wedding post/update on our wedding planning process next week and I'm planning on featuring you, if ya don't mind!!

  2. boody
    April 3, 2008 at 8:53 PM

    Wow! You are getting pimped out like crazy!!! hahah. That's so awesome!!! This is very exciting!

    And Myra, you are not nuts...you just have PASSION for your frocks!!! Yaye for being girls! haha.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives