Weekend :: getting caught up with twigs & honey orders

Posted on | Saturday, March 8, 2008 | 2 Comments

My sweet and patient husband is certainly missing his new wife lately! So, yes. We have been missing our movie nights and road trips as I have become so busy creating custom twigs & honey pieces. Thank goodness Matt is so understanding! We've also been busy looking for a new home and putting offers in. I have not been to Anthropoligie in weeks! That is always the best indication that I have other priorities. ;)

I hope to get mostly caught up on custom orders this weekend and by that I mean that I still have a huge list, but will be on pace to finish each piece on time. It is so rewarding working with so many great women from all over the world. I'm also attaching a photo my better half snapped of just a few of the orders I'll be shipping out on Monday. Two of the pieces are making their way around the world for a Singapore wedding. How very cool is the thought of that? Please continue to check back for shop updates and twigs & honey progress. Thank you for your continued interest and convo me in Etsy with any questions or order requests! I should also mention that Dorothy Moore, the oh so lovely and talented designer of sumomo suki, has sent some wonderful photos of some twigs & honey pieces from a recent photo shoot for her fabulous line. Photos are courtesy of the talented Sade Williams of Black Boxx Photography and Peter Walkowiak of Peter W Photo. I'll post some of those absolutely gorgeous photos in my next post. Check back soon! You're going to die, they are so lovely. :) Oh, I also wanted to add that the fabulous dress I'm wearing is a custom creation from Leanimal. Thank you Leanne!


Comments

2 Responses to “Weekend :: getting caught up with twigs & honey orders”

  1. Anonymous
    March 14, 2008 at 9:11 AM

    myra, you are seriously one of the most adorable & talented ladies! just wanted to pop in and say hello! and your dress is quite lovely!

  2. Anonymous
    March 17, 2008 at 12:54 AM

    I love seeing all your creations! Can't wait to order my next piece!!! And your dress is adorable!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives