Jet's 1 Year Anniversary piece

Posted on | Thursday, March 13, 2008 | No Comments

At the end of February, I had the sweetest lady, Jet, contact me about ordering a custom creation for her 1 year wedding anniversary. How sweet is she? I jumped at the chance and loved how Jet had such a great sense of style and colors. Anyhow, her anniversary is in the beginning of April... Congrats!! She was so kind to send a photo of the overall "look". I loved it! It was so precious because her custom piece tied in the same creamy-dreamy colors, the touches of black (she will also have a black beaded clutch and heels), the polka dots in her dress, and the overall whimsical yet pulled together feel of her look. Thank you Jet!!


Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives