twigs & honey :: by myra :: New piece in shop!

Posted on | Tuesday, February 26, 2008 | 1 Comment

Just a shop twigs & honey announcement:


After many inquiries about when I'd be listing a new piece in my shop, I made a new one yesterday between orders and have posted it in my Etsy shop. Please check it out! I think it's absolutely darling with baby blues and yellow. It is absolutely perfect for spring (as it was inspired by a random sunny day here in Oregon - land of perpetual rain!). Please convo me if you are interested in a custom order!




Comments

One Response to “twigs & honey :: by myra :: New piece in shop!”

  1. Anonymous
    February 29, 2008 at 9:10 AM

    So, so, SO gorgeous....I LOVE your stuff!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog